Each year, Hamnens day brings together a whole range of sea-related things to investigate and enjoy at Stocksund marina. This 30th May there will be stands and equipment from:
- Fireboat Fenix - Stockholm region's rescue boat
- Stocksunds boatclub
- Danderyd Police and the Sea Police
- Marina läroverket (the school on site) and their marine technicians
- Swedish national council for crime prevention
- Rescue services including fire engines (usually available to climb on and in!)
- Visit sailing ship Belle Amie and go aboard Petsamo, which is available for hire.
Hamnkrogen will be open for coffee and snacks. Hope the weather is nice!
I'm an English gal with a Swedish husband and children living permanently in Danderyd. These are my thoughts on what is going on around here.
Sign up here for the latest posts via email: