Each year, Hamnens day brings together a whole range of sea-related things to investigate and enjoy at Stocksund marina. This 30th May there will be stands and equipment from:
- Fireboat Fenix - Stockholm region's rescue boat
- Stocksunds boatclub
- Danderyd Police and the Sea Police
- Marina läroverket (the school on site) and their marine technicians
- Swedish national council for crime prevention
- Rescue services including fire engines (usually available to climb on and in!)
- Visit sailing ship Belle Amie and go aboard Petsamo, which is available for hire.
Hamnkrogen will be open for coffee and snacks. Hope the weather is nice!