* Jämtländ- inspired roast beef sandwich topped with chantarelle mushrooms 125kr
* Prawn sandwich with Asian salad and chili mayo 125kr
* Poke bowl (prounced POH-keh :)) with a variety of raw fish, salad and rice 135kr
* Medium 8-piece sushi (4 nigiri, 4 maki) 120kr
* Large 10-piece sushi 6 nigiri, 4 maki) 150kr
* Bento Box hot meal (2 nigiri, 3 maki, 3 sashimi) 165kr
Follow them on Facebook for more information and let us know what you think!
A new menu at Cafe Ekudden
Our wonderful little cafe on the waterfront in Djursholm has a new menu this year - with a focus on sushi. It is now open every day from 11am to 6pm and has plenty of drinks and snacks too. There are also fishing rods to borrow if you fancy your chances of catching something.
Midsummer in Kvarnparken
Festivities start at 1pm and include things like chocolate wheels, archery, sweets fishing, a children's flag parade and with coffee available to buy. The midsummer pole will be raised and then dancing, games and a show by Danderyds Folkdanslag.
Midsummer at Enebybergs gård
Meet there at 9am to join in the dressing of the midsummer pole - bring flowers with you. The pole will be raised at 11am (with some help from anyone with strong arms) and the celebrations with dancing, games and a chance to buy refreshments starts at 1pm.
Midsummer in Djursholms slottspark
The last of the celebrations is at Djursholm town hall park (the park in front of the 'castle') The midsummer pole will be raised at 4.45pm and then dancing, games and a show by Danderyds Folkdanslag.
I'm an English gal with a Swedish husband and children living permanently in Danderyd. These are my thoughts on what is going on around here.
Sign up here for the latest posts via email: